Data Scientist-Machine LearningFull time
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Consulting Federal is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. We empower clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries. Bottom line? We out-think ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Data Scientist – Machine Learning will develop, evaluate and modify algorithms and algorithm ensembles to performance against various network data sources and network discovery and profiling use cases.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- US Citizen with TS/SCI security clearance and Full-Scope Polygraph.
- At least 3 years’ experience in programming skills to include: JAVA, Python and Object Oriented Programming
- At least 3 years’ experience in Machine Learning to include: feature extraction statistical approaches, linear and non-linear classifiers and deep learning
- Ability to apply, evaluate, and modify machine learning algorithms against various data sources and use cases
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience working with Agile software development teams
- Experience presenting to groups and/or facilitating small group meetings
- Experience providing training in software applications to small groups
- Interest in national security