Junior Data ScientistFull time
What do you need to start?
- Team-player attitude with extensive communications skills (English is a must, German is a plus) appreciating international client-facing activities (travelling across Europe might be required)
- Solid knowledge of statistical methods and their implementation (including Deep Learning and/or Natural Language Processing)
- Experience in Python
- Excellent grades are great to have, passion is even better
What duties will help you grow?
- A data science enthusiast who is energetic and curious, who will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help stakeholders make smarter, more data-driven decisions and boost their businesses.
- Primary focus will be in applying data science techniques, statistical analysis, and building high quality machine learning algorithms.
- As an integral part of global Data Science community within Capgemini Invent and Capgemini Group, you will help our Clients towards transformations using AI / Data Science or automation technology to at the very forefront of innovation in different sectors. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations, build new models or solutions including prototyping.
- We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that Clients expect from Capgemini.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).