- Analyze and model both structured and unstructured data to generate insights using Python and other languages
- Experience working with big distributed programming languages, especially Spark
- Well-versed with the major cloud-based environments such as Azure, AWS and GCP
- ML/AI and deep learning models, incl. GenAI, LLMs, NLP and computer vision. Experience with PyTorch, TensorFlow or Keras
- Collaborating with teams to provide data-driven insights, recommendations and solutions
- Clearly articulate complex technical concepts to client audiences through generation and delivery of presentations
- Working with teams to quickly deduce client needs, conceive and develop solutions and, collaboratively, present findings to client audiences
- Experience with a wide variety of data science tools ranging from DS platforms to specialized tools (NLTK, Neo4j, Databricks)
- Minimum of a MS in a physical science, statistics or engineering; Minimum of 5 yrs experience
- Understanding Data Science tools on cloud platforms such as AWS Sagemaker, Azure AutoML and VertexAI)
Life at Capgemini
Capgemini supports all aspects of your well-being throughout the changing stages of your life and career. For eligible employees, we offer:
- Flexible work
- Healthcare including dental, vision, mental health, and well-being programs
- Financial well-being programs such as 401(k) and Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Family building benefits like adoption assistance, surrogacy, and cryopreservation
- Social well-being benefits like subsidized back-up child/elder care and tutoring
- Mentoring, coaching and learning programs
- Employee Resource Groups
- Disaster Relief
In a world where change happens in a split second, our clients must master the art of balancing business transformation with operational excellence and cost reduction to protect their market leadership and safeguard their workforce.
They need the best and brightest talent to limit business disruption and foster future growth, all while striving to realize a new normal. In this context, it’s our people within Insights & Data that are the core enablers to support our clients in their growth journeys. To give our clients our best and brightest, we pride ourselves on being a fast-paced, fun, ethical place to work, where the “work hard, play hard” mentality holds true. Even more important is our clear commitment to creating a diverse workforce in all areas. In fact, for the ninth time in a row, Capgemini has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. In addition, we’ve been recognized as a top company for women by Working Mother Media.
Capgemini’s Insights & Data Americas practice is comprised of professionals with data, analytics, and AI expertise, covering the full data- and AI-powered transformation lifecycle. Our people extend into all industries we conduct work with our clients in the areas of; data science, data engineering, data strategy, intelligent process automation, data ecosystems, intelligent industry/IoT, enterprise management, customer-first marketing, and data partnerships/disruptors (such as SAP, Microsoft, Google, AWS, Snowflake, Oracle, Adobe, etc.).
We do great work at I&D that is at the forefront of innovation. We pride ourselves as an inclusive, talented, and accomplished workforce, so please contact us to explore your fit with us.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to your recruiting contact.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.