We are one of the largest water and wastewater companies in the South East of England and thrive on the passion and hard work of more than 2,000 employees.
Together we supply 532 million litres of drinking water every day to more than two million customers and treat and recycle 717 million litres of wastewater for more than four million customers in Kent, Sussex, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
Water is essential to every aspect of our lives and we’re proud to be at the heart of managing water and wastewater services. We drink it, cook with it and use it to clean. Our water supply faces big challenges - the population of the South East is growing fast, and climate change is bringing greater risk of droughts and more extreme weather. It’s a future of more people needing water and wastewater services, with less water to go around.
So, together with our customers and communities, we aim to provide a sustainable, high-quality water and wastewater service that helps us create a resilient future for water in the South East.
- Company and performance-related bonus
- Generous pension with up to 11% company contribution
- Life assurance payment equal to four times your annual salary
- Health benefits through a Cash Plan
- Two paid community volunteering days a year
- 25 days annual holiday
- Occupational health service
- Perkbox benefits offering discounts and savings on several products and experiences
- Study support may be available for job-related qualifications
- We offer competitive maternity leave and flexible return to work options