We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US
Based on your experiences and interests, we may ask you as a technology professional to support growth-related activities, including (but not limited to) RFI, RFP, prototypes, and oral presentations. Team members are also expected to uphold and maintain appropriate certifications necessary for their practice expertise.
What you will be doing:
- Engages with customer organizations at multiple levels, manages key stakeholders and fosters key relationships to develop a deep and thorough understanding of analytics needs within our customers’ enterprise
- Design and develop data preparation components and processes that extract and transform data across multiple databases and sources
- Conduct data exploration and identify approaches for model development, feature definition, and application of machine learning.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data from various sources
- Develop dashboards and reports to assess data quality and program performance, and support decision making
- Conduct independent analysis to identify new insights on malaria data
- Identify analytics approaches and develop analytical data sets
- Mentor and manage junior and mid-level staff members in data science and analytics
- Contribute technical expertise to other projects and business development efforts as needed
- Coordinates and collaborates in developing technical requirements with executive leadership, business stakeholders, various technical teams, contractors, and partners
What you must have:
- BS in information systems or computer science or related engineering field
- 8+ years’ experience with modeling and quantitative analysis using standard statistical software such as SAS, R
- 3+ years’ experience in T-SQL and procedural programming
- 3+ years’ experience with data quality assessment tools and methods, and experience in addressing data quality issues
- 3+ years’ experience with data preparation, processing, classification, and prediction.
- 3+ years’ experience in analyzing and interpreting routine data, and effectively communicating results and findings
- 3+ years’ experience with data analytics and visualization tools, techniques, and methods
- 3+ years’ experience in advanced SQL researching and manipulating complex and large data sets
- 3+ years’ experience with programming languages such as Python and familiarity with operationalizing machine learning models
- 3+ years’ experience developing advanced statistical models, and knowledge of machine learning approaches and algorithms
- 2+ years’ experience with statistical analysis and good knowledge of at least one statistical package (e.g., SPSS, R, Stata, SAS)
- US Citizenship is required (required by the federal government for this position).
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
Working at ICF
ICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we’re not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future. We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$90,940.00 - $154,598.00