Lead Data ScientistFull time
We are building a cyber security platform that stops malicious traffic on the internet and by that ensures our customers of their safety. To do this we are required to analyze internet traffic data in real-time which puts high demands on the performance of both applications and infrastructure. Analyzing traffic data is the core function of our team, to do this we are required to build a system that gives us versatility for implementing new means of using the data. We mainly develop applications in golang and Rust. We leverage a combination of micro services, streaming frameworks, time-series databases and hardware close implementations to meet our goals.
We are looking for a data scientist that wants to build the next generation’s threat detection and mitigation platform. You have experience from designing and evaluating models for anomaly detection or similar. The role involves development of and research for models that will enhance the performance of our product.
- Analyze traffic data and develop algorithms for identifying anomalous behaviour and mitigate malicious traffic
- Familiarize yourselves with our surrounding fun tech stack that leverages time series databases, streaming, microservices and more fun stuff
- Be part of an amazing team that share a common passion for our service
- Experience from working with labelling and structuring of data sets.
- Deep learning models and more particularly Transformers and LSTMs
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.