Lead Data ScientistFull time
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Cargill, Incorporated seeks a full-time Lead Data Scientist. This position is responsible for developing complex proof of concepts, minimum viable products and fully deployable solutions.
This position requires
- a Master’s degree or equivalent in Physics, Applied Mathematics, Data Science, or a related field and 3 years related experience in data science.
- Must also have 12 months of experience (which may have been gained concurrently) with each of the following:
- (1) developing complex proof of concepts, minimum viable products and fully deployable solutions;
- (2) creating predictive and optimization models;
- (3) working with machine learning algorithms approaches: unsupervised, supervised and reinforcement learning;
- (4) developing software programs, algorithms, dashboards, information tools and queries to clean, model, integrate and evaluate data sets; and
- (5) utilizing the following tools and technologies: Python, Azure, Docker, GitHub, R, and Jupyter.
- Will accept experience gained before, during or after Master’s program.
- All experience may have been gained concurrently.
- May telecommute from any location in the U.S.
- HQ at 15407 McGinty Road West, Wayzata, MN 55391.
- Up to 10% of domestic and international travel required.