- Paid time off (PTO)
- Various health insurance options & wellness plans
- Retirement benefits including employer match plans
- Long-term & short-term disability
- Employee assistance programs (EAP)
- Parental leave & adoption assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ways to give back to your community
As a military friendly organization, Ascension promotes career flexibility and offers many benefits to help support the well-being of our military families, spouses, veterans and reservists. Our associates are empowered to apply their military experience and unique perspective to their civilian career with Ascension.
Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today for additional specifics.
Iteratively prototype and build machine learning pipelines at scale to provide data-driven insights. Develop comprehensive knowledge of data structures, metrics, and advocate for improvements where needed for product development.
- Develop advanced end-to-end ML models for different use cases: tabular data, images, video, speech, unstructured text.
- Leads discussions with project stakeholders, senior management, and the user community, to collaboratively define project scope and capabilities in accordance with data science best practices and organizational needs.
- Clearly communicate technical knowledge and provide training in a client-facing technical consulting role.
- Enhance, harmonize, and transform data from large relational databases to support ML projects (e.g. SQL, R, Python).
- Create and manage a machine learning pipeline that ingests data, performs sophisticated feature engineering, and deploys a scalable and repeatable solution using serverless cloud ML tools. Architect, optimize, and deploy production ML systems on the cloud (e.g., AWS, GCP).
- Demonstrate leadership in a rapidly evolving environment. Proactively navigate ambiguity and technological hurdles to deliver state-of-the-art cloud data science solutions to healthcare problems.
Develop predictive and prescriptive analytics models, create efficient algorithms and innovating use of data.
- Analyze complex business and competitive issues and discern the implications for systems support.
- Identify, define, direct and preform project issue analysis to resolve issues, including analysis of technical and economic feasibility of proposed data solution.
- Create and manage a machine learning pipeline, from raw data acquisitions to merging and normalizing to sophisticated feature engineering development to model execution.
- Design, lead and actively engage in projects with broad implication for the business and/or the future architecture, successfully addressing cross-technology and cross-platform issues.
- Select tools and methodologies for projects and negotiate terms and conditions with vendors.
- Communicate highly technical information to numerous audiences, including senior management, the user community, and less-experienced staff.
- Lead the organizations planning for the future of the data model and data architecture.
High School diploma equivalency with 3 years of cumulative experience OR Associate’s degree/Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of cumulative experience OR 7 years of applicable cumulative job specific experience required. 3 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other quantitative field; with some evidence of ML related work.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in data science, machine learning, and analytics, with at least 3 years of managerial or team leadership experience.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python or R. Extensive experience with data manipulation, data visualization, and machine learning libraries (e.g., TensorFlow, scikit-learn, PyTorch). Comfortable using - Github for version control of code.
- Experience working with production ML systems in the cloud (e.g. AWS, GCP). GCP preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business objectives and translate them into data-driven strategies and actionable insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.