Energy Data Science Co-opFull time
Veolia’s comprehensive benefits package includes paid time off policies, as well as health, dental and vision insurance. In addition, employees are also entitled to participate in an employer sponsored 401(k) plan, to save for retirement. Pay and benefits for employees represented by a union are outlined in their collective bargaining agreement.
Veolia’s Hubgrade provides energy data analytics to various commercial and industrial clients. Sustainable Industries and Buildings department’s team of analysts and engineers develop applications and dashboards to analyze customers' energy data performance.
- Analyze building performance data
- Develop predictive analytics models relating to energy performance
- Build and be responsible for applications related to engineering calculations like Tableau reports and dashboards
- Automate manual functions
- Coordinate with Business Solutions team developers on API deployment, UI development, Data Quality Issues, etc.
- Observe and analyze building energy trends
- Assist in streamlining existing processes.
- Currently studying for a BS in Data Analytics, Data Science, Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to drive projects
- Proficiency in Python is required
- Knowledge of R, KNIME, or Tableau is a plus
- Strong interest in data science, energy, and buildings.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.