Data Scientist - ML/AIFull time
Please only apply for this role if you are a UK nationals and can attain a minimum level of UK security clearance of SC level. Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world. Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy. We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition. Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering. To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
The data scientists will integrate seamlessly into Agile project teams on-site in Derby, employing Kanban boards or product backlogs in Azure DevOps, depending on the team’s preference. Individuals servicing The company account are expected to:
- a) Collaborate with Product Owners, Technical Leads, customers, stakeholders, and team members to discern detailed requirements for analytical and/or software solutions.
- b) Identify and compile the necessary data for the development of analytical and/or software solutions.
- c) Design and maintain databases to ensure seamless data management.
- e) Engage proactively with stakeholders in accordance with the business process requirements.
- f) Participate in the verification and validation processes of developed solutions when necessary.
- g) Produce comprehensive documentation outlining completed work and as required for handover, facilitating further development and/or maintenance.
- h) Engage actively with technical governance, review gates, and requisite meetings integral to The company’s software and methods development processes.
- i) Foster a culture of knowledge sharing and best practices across teams to facilitate upskilling.
- j) Provide support in the configuration of the Digital Twin using Aerogility software. Note: While this is not expected to be the primary workload for consultants, they should be prepared to offer surge capacity if needed by the Digital Twin team.
- Minimum of 3 years of industrial experience in implementing machine learning and artificial intelligence for data processing and predictive model development.
- Preferred expertise in software development, with a focus on Python development.
- Proficiency in utilizing DevOps for continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) activities is desirable.
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to be UK nationals in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.