Data ScientistFull time
Are you ready to further your career in Systems Engineering working for one of the top companies in the world? Is the Washington D.C. Metro area a place you would like to explore? Then consider joining Lockheed Martin Space!
As a member of our Cyber Security Engineering Team you will:
- Apply an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop, validate and verify Cyber solutions across the lifecycle
- Conduct cyber assessment activities including threat modeling, analysis, and analysis of mitigation solutions
- Develop, evaluate and analyze design constraints, trade-offs, and detailed system and security design as they pertain to the Cyber domain
- Coordinate with Cyber and system architects and developers to provide oversight in the development of solutions
- Conduct cybersecurity test and evaluation of hardware and/or software designs to verify and validate compliance with defined specifications and requirements
- Employ cyber security processes, methods, techniques, and tools and assure their consistent application
- Implement appropriate Assessment and Authorization activities as required by customers
Lockheed Martin offers a wide range of benefits to fit your needs such as 401K, PTO, and work/life balance.
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
Apply today if you are ready to explore new opportunities and connect with a Lockheed recruiter who is excited to speak with you.
- Experience building machine learning models by way of work, projects, courses, etc
- Previous experience in applying any of the following machine learning areas to business problems: supervised regression/classification, natural language processing, deep learning, anomaly detection, reinforcement learning
- Strong experience in SQL, and Python or R
- Active TS/SCI with poly required to start
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation in identifying valuable ways of incorporating machine learning into business workflows and processes
- Experience with integration of data products into customer applications
- Experience with or knowledge of data engineering and associated best practices
- Experience with or knowledge of AWS
- Experience with or expertise in manufacturing and/or engineering processes
- Experience with UI/UX and/or human-machine interaction.
- Experience with visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Shiny, Dash)
Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/Poly SP
Other Important Information You Should Know
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.