Data ScientistFull time
Intel Foundry Services (IFS) is an independent foundry business established to meet our customers' unique product needs. With the first “Open System Foundry” model in the world, we help our customers build their innovative silicon designs and deliver full end-to-end customizable products from Intel’s secure, resilient, and sustainable source of supply.
We are seeking a Data Scientist who is expert in data wrangling and analyzing massive and complex datasets.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Establishing a market and competitive intelligence database with content.
- Building a customer prospect database to support business development.
- Collaborating with the other market intelligence (MI) members to identify 3rd party market research material.
- Developing and managing access to a distribution portal to share the external research reports and internal analyses.
- Maintaining the 3rd party subscription database and track the release of subscribed reports.
- Special projects as assigned.
As a successful candidate, you must possess:
- The ability to provide extensive extra support under tight deadlines.
- The ability to take initiative, anticipate needs, and exercise independent and sound judgment.
- The ability to adapt and embrace change and work independently and under ambiguous and/or changing environments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Project management and planning skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Bachelor’s degree in data science, applied mathematics, business analytics, statistics, computer science, artificial intelligence, or engineering with over 4 years of industry experience or a master’s degree in data science, applied mathematics, business analytics, statistics, computer science, artificial intelligence, or Engineering with over 3 years of industry experience.
- 3+ years of work experience in semiconductor industry
- 3+ years of experience in Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, PowerBI skills.
- 2+ years of experience in any of the following:
- Web scraping using open-source software and 3rd party APIs (e.g., Python, SQL).
- Extracting data insights especially in business analytics (or related) domain
- SQL and Python, especially in standard data science libraries and frameworks such as pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn, TensorFlow/Py Torch, Py Spark, etc.
- Foundry industry experience is a plus.
- Expert in data wrangling and analyzing massive and complex datasets, structured or unstructured.
- Experience working with external parties (e.g., vendors, consultants).
Inside this Business Group
Intel Foundry Services (IFS) is an independent foundry business that is established to meet our customers' unique product needs. With the first “Open System Foundry” model in the world, our combined offerings of wafer fabrication, advanced process, and packaging technology, chiplet, software, robust ecosystem, and assembly and test capabilities help our customers build their innovative silicon designs and deliver full end-to-end customizable products from Intel’s secure, resilient and sustainable source of supply.
US, OR, Hillsboro; US, TX, Austin; US, CA, Folsom
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $119,130.00-$178,690.00 *Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.