When you join Intel, you become part of a global organization with big ambitions. Our people have had a profound influence on the world by creating radical innovations that revolutionize the way we live.
We are driven by our purpose: To create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. We develop technologies that bring down barriers and enable tomorrow’s greatest scientific breakthroughs and cultural achievements.
As part of this job you will be responsible for:
- Develops algorithms and applications, performs large scale experimentation, builds data driven apps to translate data into intelligence, and develops solutions for solving business problems using coding.
- Incorporates predictive modeling, statistics and other analysis techniques for collecting, exploring, interpreting and extracting insights from structured and unstructured data.
- Organizes, interprets and structures insights from data, detects data anomalies and makes corrections.
- Performs descriptive statistical analysis, develops visualizations, applications, dashboards, or presentations and communicates insights in a clear and effective way to help the organization with better decision-making.
- Supports troubleshooting service offerings using proprietary analytical platforms, commercial tools and custom scripts.
- Drives the design, development and optimization of artificial intelligence/machine learning, deep learning training and inference frameworks, contributes to the research and development of data science activities and supports product development efforts as required.
- Develops and programs methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze diverse big data sources, establishing standard methodologies for data science including modeling, coding, analytics, and experimentation.
- Explores, compiles, and collects data from new or known sources, sometimes in partnership with technical staff/engineers to derive useful insights and/or make predictions.
- Works with development teams and business units to ensure models are scalable and can be implemented as part of the delivered solution across clients.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Educational background. Candidate must have one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, or any STEM related degree and 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Master’s degree and 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Relevant experience include the following areas:
- Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting Tools.
- Data Analysis and Synthesis.
- Data Mining.
- Data Model Evaluation and Implementation.
- Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies.
- Data Visualization Tools.
- Expert in data wrangling and analyzing massive and complex datasets, structured or unstructured.
- Experience in requirement analysis, design and prototyping.
- Transforming data using advanced SQL, DAX expressions with good understanding of data modelling concepts like: Dimensional modelling, Entity relationship Modelling and Master data management.
- Prior Semiconductor experience.
- Experience with Cloud provider data systems preferred.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
US, NM, Albuquerque; US, OR, Hillsboro; US, CA, Folsom; US, CA, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance. Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $123,419.00-$185,123.00 *Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience