At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure efficient IT implementation / digitalization of workflows in close cooperation with our Environmental Safety (EnSa) experts
- Analysis of existing processes and user/authority requirements and translation of these into optimized digital workflows
- Creation of automations for regulatory report generation in GLP and non-GLP environments
- Collaboration with internal and coordination of external IT partners to ensure the continuous functionality of our processes despite constant adaptation measures
- Development of IT concepts as well as realization of customized data analyses (Data Science) within the framework of our digital workflows
- Design the global safety process landscape and optimize cooperation, harmonization, efficiency increase and quality assurance
Who you are
- Master’s degree in natural sciences, alternatively Bachelor’s degree in natural sciences with several years of professional experience
- Sound experience in requirements and process analysis of scientific workflows and in their digitalization and optimization
- Experience in regulatory data and/or dossier creation and processing (including IUCLID)
- Sound IT knowledge (incl. programming experience) with experience in integrating IT systems and mapping workflows in software, preferably in the R&D area
- Experience in cloud technologies, REST APIs, KNIME workflows, databases as well as in Python, R or visualizations (e.g. Spotfire)
- Flexibility and openness to change, willingness to learn new things, and enjoy shaping the digital landscape
- Strong communication skills and the ability to make user requirements understandable to non-specialists, to motivate people and to work in a team
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
What we offer
Our benefits package is flexible, appreciative, and tailored to your lifestyle, because: What matters to you, matters to us!
- We ensure your financial stability through a competitive compensation package, consisting of an attractive base pay and our annual bonus. In addition, managers can recognize special contributions by granting an individual performance award or top performance award
- Whether it’s hybrid work models or part-time arrangements: Whenever it is possible, you will have the flexibility to work how, when and where it is best for you -Your family is a top priority. We offer loving company daycare centers at multiple locations, support in finding childcare, time off for the care of elderly or dependent family members, summer camps for children, and much more
- We support your professional growth by providing access to learning and development opportunities, training programs through the Bayer Learning Academy, development dialogues, as well as coaching and mentoring programs
- We promote health awareness and opportunities for selfcare through various measures, such as free health checks with the company doctor and our health platform #machfit
- We embrace diversity by providing an inclusive work environment in which you are welcomed, supported, and encouraged to bring your whole self to work
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.