Data Science Product ManagerFull time
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About The Role
The Data Science Product Manager is responsible for leading the development and launch of new data science products and features. This role will require a strong understanding of data science, product management, and business strategy. The ideal candidate will be able to work effectively with cross-functional teams to bring data-driven products to market.
What You’ll Do
- Work with data scientists to define product requirements and gather data
- Develop DS product roadmaps and prioritize features
- Work with engineering teams to implement features
- Launch and measure the success of new products
- Gather feedback from users and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on data science trends
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in product management for data science products.
- Data science products can be AI Powered applications or prescriptive dashboards
- Strong understanding of machine learning concepts and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Benefits At Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $104,700 - $150,200 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.
Similar senior level jobs
$239 000 - $483 000San Jose, CA, United States