At Fidelity, our goal is to make financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We do this by focusing on a diverse set of customers: - from 23 million people investing their life savings, to 20,000 businesses managing their employee benefits to 10,000 advisors needing innovative technology to invest their clients’ money. We offer investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, and many other financial products.
Privately held for nearly 70 years, we’ve always believed by providing investors with access to the information and expertise, we can help them achieve better results. That’s been our approach- innovative yet personal, compassionate yet responsible, grounded by a tireless work ethic—it is the heart of the Fidelity way.
For our Terms and Conditions, please visit https://go.fidelity.com/LIterms
Benefits With You in Mind
Benefits for your whole life – that’s what you’ll find at Fidelity.
You’ll find everything from perks that makes your daily life better to those big-picture, life-changing resources to support you at all stages of your life. We have an amazing package of benefits and programs designed to help you thrive – both in and outside of work.
- Adoption assistance
- Backup dependent care
- Maternity & parental leave (Up to 16 weeks of paid maternity leave and 12 weeks of paid parental leave)
- Dependent care flexible spending account (FSA)
- On-site health & wellness centers
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Nutritional counseling
- Healthy dining program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan: Eligible associates can make pre-tax and/or Roth after-tax contributions, and Fidelity will match you contributions dollar-for-dollar up to 7% of your eligible compensation.
- For eligible associates, Fidelity may make an annual Profit Sharing contribution of up to 10% of your eligible compensation.*
Health & Insurance
- Medical coverage
- Dental & vision coverage
- Disability Insurance
- Fidelity Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Health Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Student loan assistance – helping you pay down your loans so you can save on interest, with up to $15K in contributions
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Albuquerque-based regular employees, excluding individuals employed in a retail branch location, are not eligible to receive the Profit Sharing contribution.