Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide with TurboTax, Credit Karma, QuickBooks, and Mailchimp, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Manager to help lead our Decision Sciences team for TurboTax. The successful candidate will be responsible for leveraging cutting edge quantitative methods and machine learning approaches to supplement the way we evaluate business performance, identify opportunities, and understand our customers. The Senior Manager will lead a team of 3-4 data scientists and work closely with cross-functional teams to drive business outcomes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or Computer Science.
- 8+ years of experience in data science, with a focus on machine learning, causal inference, or customer analytics.
- 3+ years of management/leadership experience, leading a team of data scientists.
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with large datasets.
- Proficiency in statistical software such as R or Python.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Lead the Decision Science team to develop advanced capabilities, refine methodologies, streamline workflows, and drive cross-business initiatives.
- Utilize advanced quantitative methods such as experimental methods, causal inference, and machine learning to tackle complex, long-term challenges that have a significant impact on our business.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities and shape strategy.
- Provide thought leadership on machine learning and decision sciences, and stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Manage and mentor a team of 3-4 data scientists, providing guidance and support to ensure their professional growth and development.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit’s company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview with Intuit, including how to request reasonable interview accommodations.