Senior Manager, Data Science, Google Customer SolutionsFull time
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Machine Learning, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience using SQL and programming in Python, TensorFlow, or Pytorch.
- 7 years of experience in Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), or Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and frameworks.
- PhD in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience in driving a project from an experimental idea to a proof-of-concept to a launched product feature.
- Experience with ontologies and knowledge graphs.
- Experience with optimization and statistical modeling.
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration, with engineering teams and product teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
About the job
In this role, you will join a team that is responsible for harnessing the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to build intelligent solutions that help GCS grow smarter and faster. We use AI-driven tools and systems to automate repetitive tasks, improve decision-making processes, and unlock valuable insights from large volumes of data.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $216,000-$317,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Lead the development and implementation of machine learning and statistical models that improve our go-to-market strategies and processes.
- Work with cross-functional teams across operations to align on needs and deliver results.
- Collaborate with external partners to bring the best possible solutions to our customers.
- Manage a high caliber team and help them grow with Google.