Zynga’s Applied AI group focuses on developing innovative ways to tackle problems within the game development process, demonstrating directly the ways that AI can improve the creativity and productivity of team members across Zynga. Our team is multi-disciplinary, and includes Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Managers among others. We build cloud-based tools and technologies to support every aspect of the development process, from concept development through to LiveOps and publishing operations.
To be successful in this role you should have curiosity about the areas of Game Development, Artificial Intelligence and Computational Creativity, be a proactive learner, have good depth in technical skills, and a strong desire to build high quality software that delivers value and efficiency.
Remote, US, Remote, Canada
Key roles and responsibilities
- Write well crafted, efficient and testable algorithms
- Plan and implement tasks of small to medium scale independently
- Deploy, maintain, fine-tune and monitor models as part of a microservice architecture for inference
- Excellent communication skills and comfort working in a collaborative inter-discipline environment
Desired skills and experience
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics or similar, or equivalent experience
- Understanding of principles underpinning Foundational Models, large scale Neural Networks using CNN, LSTM-RNN, or Transformer and similar
- Familiarity with at least one of Python, PySpark or Scala – Python preferred
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure principles – AWS preferred
- Desire to learn and share knowledge with peers
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP/DPSP company match contribution (Canada)
- Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Global Fitness reimbursement program
- Global Wellbeing Program
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental, pregnancy-related disability, caregiver, and compassionate leaves
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily player
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
This is a fully remote role that may be based anywhere in the United States. The pay range for this position for applicants based in Colorado at the start of employment is expected to be between $70,000 and $125,000 per year.
However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.