NVIDIA has been innovating computer graphics, PC gaming, and accelerated computing for more than 25 years. Today, we’re tapping into the unlimited potential of generative AI to define the next era of computing. An era in which accelerated computing is powered by our GPUs, and generative AI foundational models for the enterprise. Doing what’s never been done before takes vision, innovation, and the world’s best talent. As an NVIDIAN, you’ll be immersed in a diverse, supportive environment where everyone is inspired to do their best work.
We are actively seeking a highly motivated Senior Data Scientist to support Enterprise Sales Analytics for WW Sales Operations. In this role, you will be responsible for critical functions related to machine learning, modeling, forecasting, and analysis. Your efforts will be instrumental in optimizing our Enterprise business and redefining data into actionable business insights for future growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and implement advanced AI and ML models for demand forecasting in NVIDIA’s global Enterprise business.
- Evaluate financial metrics, industry trends, competitive landscape, market share, and qualitative factors to foster data-driven decision-making.
- Design, develop, and establish predictive and generative models that integrate with Salesforce pipeline and financial data to provide strategic insights and recommendations.
- Present key findings and research outcomes to senior leaders. Analyze data to reveal insights into demand patterns, market trends, workloads, and vertical industries influencing purchasing behavior.
- Apply proven experience of Datacenter products and software stack to predict future business growth, assess forward-looking performance, and solve complex problems.
- Develop data processing frameworks, time series forecasting models, identify anomalies, and address potential forecast errors or biases to improve accuracy and adaptability.
- Collect and process extensive datasets for model training and prediction, ensuring data quality for analytics and forecasting.
- Conduct in-depth research on competitors, industries, and market trends, analyze financial data, news, and text mining for insights.
- Work closely with SFDC Solutions team, Analytics team, Finance, Business Operations, and Sales/Product line leaders to understand business requirements and seamlessly integrate statistical models into forecast planning systems, ensuring reliable and timely delivery of forecasts and analyses to senior management teams.
What we need to see:
- Master’s or advanced degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Business Analytics, Finance, Statistics, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of proven experience as a data analyst or data scientist with strong foundation and practical experience in building AI/ML models, statistics, predictive modeling, time series forecasting, regression, classification, clustering, outlier analysis, hypothesis validation, etc.
- Demonstrate proficiency in machine learning techniques and pre-trained models, with outstanding coding skills in SQL and Python. Proven hands-on experience in data cleaning, aggregation, transformation, and extraction. Familiar with SAP, Salesforce CRM, and Tableau is a plus.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, supported by a track record of delivering practical and impactful solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective interaction with senior management, collaboration with cross-functional teams, and influencing decisions.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and lead multiple projects with minimum supervision.
- Experience in the semiconductor Enterprise and Datacenter business, along with a deep understanding of accelerated computing and NVIDIA Technology, is highly desirable for this role.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
The base salary range is $168,000 - $264,500. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions. You will also be eligible for equity and benefits.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.