Senior Data Scientist, Federal MarketingFull time
Data Science is all about breaking new ground to enable businesses to answer their most urgent questions. Pioneering massively parallel data-intensive analytic processing, our mission is to develop a whole new approach to generating meaning and value from petabyte-scale data sets and shape brand-new methodologies, tools, statistical methods, and models. What’s more, we are in collaboration with leading academics, industry experts, and highly skilled engineers to equip our customers to generate sophisticated new insights from the biggest of big data.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Data Scientist on our Customer Growth Marketing Team in Round Rock, Texas, Hopkinton, Massachusetts, or Remote United States
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Data Scientist on a growing team, you will bring your industry experience to build machine-learning models. You will collaborate closely with our Field Marketing and Sales stakeholders to solve critical and highly-visible business problems with machine learning.
- You will work with other Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Machine Learning (ML) Engineers, and Business Analysts to support the end-to-end ML lifecycle, from use-case identification through model productionization and business outcome measurement.
- Play a critical role in growing and maturing our marketing capabilities with machine learning at its core
- Engage with business stakeholders to support customer-centric design of solutions
Take the first step toward your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- U.S. Citizenship is required and located within the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Economics, Physics, other quantitative fields, or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of industry experience in machine learning, data science, statistics, or related, including a demonstrated portfolio of productionized models and model training, evaluation, validation, implementation, and monitoring
- 3+ years’ experience in statistical programming with at least 2+ years in Python (including packages such as pandas, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, or PyTorch) and Jupyter Notebooks
- Ability to gain an understanding of domain data, business processes, and business objectives
- Experience with U.S. Federal industry is highly desired
- Experience with model registries (i.e. MLflow) and version control (i.e.Gitlab)
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Dell’s Flexible & Hybrid Work Culture
At Dell Technologies, we believe our best work is done when flexibility is offered.
We know that freedom and flexibility are crucial to all our employees no matter where you are located and our flexible and hybrid work style allows team members to have the freedom to ideate, be innovative, and drive results their way. To learn more about our work culture, please visit our locations page.
Job available in additional locations:
Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - South Carolina, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Remote - Virginia (COUNTY - All Other); Washington, DC, District of Columbia, United States