Egencia (an Amex GBT company) is a place where colleagues find inspiration in travel as a force for good and – through their work – can make an impact on our industry. We’re here to help our colleagues achieve success and offer an inclusive and collaborative culture where your voice is valued.
Ready to explore a career path? Start your journey.
Egencia is the world’s leading digital corporate travel platform. We are a trusted business travel partner that delivers the best technology and data driven experiences to help customers all around the world drive success in their business through business travel.
Data drives our business. Come join our Analytic team and take part in defining and distilling that data for key corporate decision makers and our clients around the world.
Egencia Analytics team is actively seeking a qualified candidate to fulfill the role of Senior Data Analyst/ Scientist. This critical position demands a self-motivated, results-oriented individual, with a strong analytical aptitude to join our global team. Using advanced analytical techniques, you will support the Egencia business teams through critical projects and influence decisions based on data and analyses that help deliver results.
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad spectrum of areas that include in-product messaging, marketing operations, campaign performance optimization, and personalized marketing framework.
This position will be highly rewarding and lots of fun. Training and development opportunities will abound ensuring high-performing individuals can chart a long-term career trajectory within the company. This role represents an exciting opportunity to join Egencia, as we define the future of business travel as we lead the industry into a new era.
What You’ll Do on a Typical Day
- Passionate storytelling and bringing data to life by partnering with key stakeholders.
- Design and build models to prioritize and classify critical touchpoints along the customer journey to maximize internal guidance and prioritization.
- Lead strategic and quantitative analysis to support and enable the continued growth critical to Egencia.
- Influence partners and senior leaders by communicating across various levels of the organization in a clear and compelling way.
- Maintain, consolidate, and enrich current reports/dashboards to visualize data analysis and insights.
- Support ongoing needs for analytical/ operational reporting, and day-to-day needs that impact our Sales and Marketing teams.
- Support data migrations, updating links, and ratifying and consolidating existing reports.
- Identify, prioritize, and drive operational improvements.
What We’re Looking For
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication, and adeptness in data presentation.
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any of the following fields: computer science, statistics, mathematics, physical sciences with strong understating of data analytics.
- Proven experience with marketing technologies, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo or similar technologies
- 8+ years of work experience in a relevant business environment.
- Proficiency in SQL (to feel comfortable manipulating data, creating scripts that combine different data sources and interpret results) and Python/R.
- Strong experience using Tableau to pull data from various sources, develop and publish automated reports and dashboards.
- Deep understanding of data and reporting requirements, with the ability to collaborate on analytics models, reporting tools, and return on investment analysis
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace ambiguity while maintaining a sharp focus on delivering results.
What we will offer
- Learning and development opportunity.
- Mentoring program.
- Flexible home working option.
- Competitive benefits.
- Diverse team that is globally based.
Location: Hybrid , London office.
Why join Egencia?
Connections matter when it comes to business, and those connections start with our inclusive team of travel enthusiasts and technologists.
We thrive in a culture of curiosity - constantly reinventing for the future. It’s the people that make Egencia special, so we want to make sure they’re happy. We do this by offering flexible work options, competitive benefits packages, learning and development opportunities as well as time to pursue them. And we always make sure we have fun along the way.
Our customers love working with us because we know satisfied customers start with a knowledgeable and enthusiastic team to support them. We trust each other to get great work and we encourage everyone to speak up, speak out, and be themselves.
Business travel is on the road to recovery. As part of the world’s largest corporate travel marketplace, we’re in a strong position to define the future as we lead the industry into a new era.
If this all sounds like something you’d like to jump on-board with, visit Egencia.com or check us out on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Work and life: Find your happy medium at Egencia.
Flexible benefits are tailored to each country and start the day you do. These include health and welfare insurance plans, retirement programs, parental leave, adoption assistance, and more.
Travel perks: get a choice of deals each week from major travel providers on everything from flights to hotels to cruises and car rentals.
Develop the skills you want when the time is right for you, with global tuition assistance, access to over 20,000 courses on our learning platform, leadership courses, and new job openings available to internal candidates first.
We strive to champion Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in every aspect of our business at GBT. You can connect with colleagues through our global Inclusion Groups, centered around common identities or initiatives, to discuss challenges, obstacles, achievements, and drive company awareness and action.
Wellbeing resources to support mental and emotional health for you and your immediate family.
And much more!
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, gender identity (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, veteran status, citizenship or marital status. It is our policy to maintain an equal-opportunity environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias for our candidates, colleagues, clients and suppliers.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please, let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the hiring process. For more details, please consult GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement.
What if I don’t meet every requirement? If you’re passionate about our mission and believe you’d be a phenomenal addition to our team, don’t worry about “checking every box;" please apply anyway. You may be exactly the person we’re looking for!