Senior Data Scientist – Consumer AnalyticsFull time
Bring your heart to CVS Health. Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
As a Senior Data Scientist within the Consumer Analytics, Next Best Action (NBA) team, you will be working on personalized interventions, designed to change Aetna member’s behavior and improve their health outcomes.
This is a hands-on data scientist role, with combination of data engineering experience, experiment design, and data analysis (technical coding, including using machine learning methods).
Member outreach strategies are developed and implemented through a cross-functional collaboration between data scientists, decision scientists, marketing, data engineering, and internal business partners. This role will be focused on iteratively solving for business problems by designing and implementing scalable data science solutions.
As a senior data scientist you will:
- Develop and/or use algorithms and statistical predictive models to identify members and determine analytical approaches
- Use statistical techniques to measure RCT campaigns and make recommendations to leadership
- Perform analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and/or complex business problems, utilizing advanced statistical techniques
- Collaborate with internal technical SMEs to enhance analytical solutions with new data
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners
- Guide and mentor junior data science colleagues
- 3+ years of relevant analytic experience
- 3+ years experience in Python, SQL
- 2+ years of experience with experimental design and supervised/unsupervised machine learning approaches for regression and classification tasks
- Demonstrates proficiency in most areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling and in-depth specialization in two or more of these areas
- Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur
- Attention to detail and consistent delivery of high quality work
- Experience with using cloud-based tools (Google, AWS, Azure) for analytics and model development
- Healthcare sector experience preferred
- Experience with deploying models and maintaining models in production using ML Ops workflows
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Master’s degree or PhD preferred
The typical pay range for this role is: $94,500.00 – $200,000.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit https://jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits