Senior Data ScientistFull time
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Do you love to seek complex business problems and use data to find the signal in the noise? Join the Product and Customer Analytics team at Adobe! We are a high-impact, high-visibility team well suited to individuals with a highly quantitative, inquisitive bent of mind. We use data science to quantify and optimize the product experience for our customers! The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and will have a technical background with strong communication and project management skills.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will be responsible for helping different businesses and teams achieve operational and execution efficiencies using data. Your leadership and interpersonal skills will allow you to engage with product management, customer success, marketing, and sales teams to identify problems which can be addressed with data science. You will partner with data engineers to help our team build data pipelines from a variety of sources, and use your understanding of statistics to mine data for impactful insights for the various teams. Your success is predicated on providing insights that enable our enterprise business to lower customer churn, find opportunities for product improvement, and facilitate growth opportunities.
What you’ll Do
- Own the data collection, analysis, and delivery of critical metrics for an enterprise SaaS product team.
- Collaborate with an enterprise digital experience management product’s technical teams to understand where data is stored and how it can be extracted.
- Analyze customer usage data and derive insights for product, customer success, and marketing teams.
- Standardize insight generation and help build automated self-service tools for the same.
- Own and lead relationships with partners across digital marketing businesses.
What you need to succeed
- 4 to 6 years’ proven experience working in data science, product analytics, or other related field.
- Degree in engineering, statistics, mathematics or related fields are strongly preferred. MS/PhDs are preferred.
- SQL and R, Python, Spark or similar language are required.
- Ability and preference to work in a constantly evolving and less defined business environment.
- The ability to work with disparate teams, often in different geos, prioritize tasks and following up on them is crucial for success in this role.
- Experience with machine learning, artificial intelligence, and/or econometrics is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the B2B enterprise digital marketing industry preferred but not required.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $122,400 – $223,000 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process. At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email email@example.com or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.