Your role at Sephora:
As Marketing Data Scientist at Sephora, you will: Develop and implement analytics applications to transform raw data into meaningful information using data-oriented programming languages and visualization software. Develop data insights regarding improving marketing investments and business results. Analyze information from large structured and unstructured datasets. Work closely with marketing functions including Media Strategy, Creative, and Consumer Market Insights along with the investment strategy team financial planning and analysis, and external partners to manage efforts from end-to-end. Responsible for ensuring strategic and tactical marketing decisions are informed by data-driven insights. Develop customized Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) projects involving specialized, nested regression models, forecasting/optimization, building dashboards, and presentations. Aggregate data sets from various database and publishers. Perform inferential statistical analysis in R statistical language to estimate marketing channel impact on sales and new customer acquisition. Position allows some work-from-home flexibility, with schedule to be approved by manager. Must be able to work on site as required.
- Master’s or foreign equivalent degree in Statistics, Economics, or a related field.
- Two (2) years of experience in a statistical analysis and media research for retail marketing metrics role.
Experience must include:
- Crimson Hexagon
- Adobe Analytics
- Marine Marketing tools
- Power BI
- Programming with R, SAS, VBA, Python, and SQL
- Predictive analysis
- Data mining
- Clustering and classification
- Data envelopment analysis
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The learning. We invest in training and developing our teams, and you will continue evolving and building your skills through personalized career plans.
- The culture. As a leading beauty retailer within the LVMH family, our reach is broad, and our impact is global. It is in our DNA to innovate and, at Sephora, all 40,000 passionate team members across 35 markets and 3,000+ stores, are united by a common goal - to reimagine the future of beauty.