Sony India Software Centre (SISC) was setup as a subsidiary of Sony India in the year 1997. In 2012, this organization was established as a separate legal entity as Sony India Software Centre Private Limited (SISCPL).
Do you want to join a Machine Learning team committed to personalizing the PlayStation experience for hundreds of millions of users? The work we do delivers impactful insights to build an increasingly dynamic and interactive experience! The Machine Learning Engineers within the platform engineering group will deliver optimized interactions across PlayStation experiences and systems by designing, coding, training, documenting, cost-effectively deploying and evaluating very large-scale machine learning systems. We are looking for someone who can build delightful products and experiences for millions, in an agile environment, collaborating with teams-across Engineering and Product. Further, you will be immersed in ground-breaking ML technologies, tools and processes, as you help to advance our technical objectives and architectural initiatives.
- Technology name : Machine Learning , Statistics , Deep Learning , ML Ops , Data Analytics covering :
- Linear Regression
- Classification & Clustering
- Transfer Learning
- Forecasting based Models & Algorithms
- Large Language Models
- Machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, MLlib etc.
- Data Bricks
- Sub-technology name: Python, SQL, Spark, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Prometheus
- Master’s degree in CS/Statistics/Data Science, with a specialization in machine learning or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Data Science
- Experience in developing production-level large-scale ML models and data pipelines.
- Experience with Python or Scala or Java.
- Industry work experience in designing and implementing machine learning-based solutions that ideally include online safety, voice-activated conversational systems, recommender systems, search engines, personalization, time series forecasting, and A/B testing.
- Strong machine learning, statistical and analytical skills.
We are looking for an experienced AI/ML Engineer, who can execute projects end to end and take then to production pipeline. The candidate is expected to lead the AI/ML work across multiple projects, working along with other Data Scientists, ensuring clear understanding and translation of requirements for the team and proposing optimized solutions. He / She would also need to work on Ad hoc timebound POC’s.
Capability building and team upskill would also be expected from him / her. We would want him / her to share the knowledge with other team members and bring them up to the same level , which includes conducting learning sessions across teams and monitoring the progress of the team members.
- Design and develop various machine learning and deep learning models and systems for high impact consumer applications ranging from predictive safety, content personalization’s, search, virtual assistant, time series forecasting and more.
- Work with a broad spectrum of state-of-the-art machine learning and deep learning technologies, in the areas of various machine learning problems such as multilingual text classification, language modelling and multi-modal learning.
- Create metrics and configure A/B testing to evaluate model performance offline and online to inform and convey our impacts to diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Analyse and produce insights from a large amount of dynamic structured and unstructured data using modern big data and streaming technologies
- Produce reusable code according to standard methodologies in Python, Scala or Java
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of technical members and non-technical members in architecture, design, and code reviews.
Good to have Skills
SQL, Data Analysis , Gaming Industry knowledge
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead dedicated team of software engineers to architect, build, deploy and support best-in-class software services that are always available to provide the best gaming experience for our customers.
- Build and develop a high energy, committed, motivated engineering team focusing on engineering and operational excellence to deliver awesome business results.
- Collaborate across business units and product teams to develop and execute against the team’s vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Use technical expertise and industry trends to influence software development standard methodologies.
- Handle day-to-day activities of engineering team using Agile/Scrum methodology.