Ness is a full lifecycle digital engineering firm offering digital advisory through scaled engineering services. Combining our core competence in engineering with the latest in digital strategy and technology, we seamlessly manage Digital Transformation journeys from strategy through execution to help businesses thrive in the digital economy. As your tech partner, we help engineer your company’s future with cloud and data. For more information, visit www.ness.com
The Head of the Data Practice will lead a group and have P&L responsibilities within the consulting organization, working with directly with clients and other stakeholders within Ness. The group covers:
- Data Warehousing: Creation and/or modernization of architecture and implementation of data warehouses for clients. Introduction scalable and flexible solutions such as Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, and Snowflake. Drive transition from legacy RDBMS platforms such as Oracle and SQL Server.
- Data Analytics: Use of AI and machine learning to automate data analysis, adding to predictive and prescriptive capabilities to descriptive analytics. Introduction of MLOps and other automation process to effectively scale analytics.
- Data Visualization: Creation of dynamic dashboards that adopt the latest data visualization tools and techniques. Key technologies include Tableau, Power BI, and MicroStrategy.
- Process Automation: Automation of data cleaning, testing, and deployment processes to increase efficiency and reduce errors. Drive the adoption of the latest automation tools and methodologies including CI/CD platforms and business process automation such as Camunda and Pega.
- Machine Learning and AI Engineering: Drive the use of AutoML tools for automated model selection and hyperparameter tuning, and adoption of advanced AI technologies. Key technologies include Sagemaker, Azure Data Analytics, and TensorFlow.
The Head of the Practice will have responsibility for offer design, client pre-sales, and delivery of consulting projects with the domain of the practice. The Practice will also collaborate with other consulting and engineering groups within Ness to meet client needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, or a related field. A Master’s degree or other advanced / professional degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a data consulting or data analytics role.
- Strong understanding of data strategies, data governance, and data management practices.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex data concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience working in a global or multi-regional role is preferred.
Ness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.