Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Stock is one of the fastest-growing business units at Adobe, and our data serves as the foundation of Adobe’s Firefly Generative AI model. We’re looking for a proven analytics expert to lead our Analytics & Insights team comprised of data analysts, scientists, and engineers. This team owns data and insights across all aspects of the Stock business—from Product to Business functions, B2B to B2C segments, and data analytics to data architecture. The right candidate combines expertise in product, web, and marketing analytics with mastery of data management principles and best practices. Your cross-functional leadership will drive strategic insights, enable scalable data solutions, and develop dedicated team members. Expect a fast-paced organization that’s high on energy and fun!
What you’ll Do
- Team leadership. Provide guidance and foster an innovative environment for your team of 10 analysts, engineers, and architects—managing people managers and coaching individual contributors.
- Technical expertise. Know, apply, and teach the best methods for solving challenging problems within data analytics and architecture (e.g., data standards & best practices, growth experimentation, predictive modeling, Natural Language Processing, etc.). -Business insights. Oversee the design and execution of complex projects to ensure rigorous, insightful analysis across domains (incl. A/B testing, root-causing customer behavior, constructing data science models, b uilding self-serve dashboards, etc.).
- Data architecture. Provide technical vision and strategy for building an efficient and scalable data ecosystem that enables the Adobe Stock team to leverage data across product, marketing, finance, and content.
- Deliver impact. Manage resource allocation, project prioritization, and team development to deliver maximum business impact.
- Collaboration & communication. Build strong relationships with our internal team and business partners; communicate insights and recommendations to Adobe Stock leadership.
What you need to succeed
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field (MS is a plus)
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in BI / analytics and data architecture
- 5+ years of experience leading business intelligence, analytics, and data engineering teams—including managing managers on large teams
- Expertise in scripting languages (SQL and Python), visualization tools (Tableau or similar, e.g., Power BI or Looker), and Web Analytics (e.g., Adobe Analytics)
- Hands-on experience with distributed data stores such as Data Bricks, S3, Presto, Hive, Spark
- Expertise in data modeling, database / schema design, ETL, and data management principles / solutions (Natural Language Processing & related AI/ML concepts a plus)
- Practical experience with product analytics and marketing / web analytics (search analytics is a plus)
- Excellent people management skills with a demonstrated ability to lead and inspire teams
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $139,800 – $280,900 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process. At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email email@example.com or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.