TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The Data Science team of TikTok e-commerce team plays a key role in business growth with our professional techniques, valuable insights, and problem solving skills. We are looking for talents who are passionate about content e-commerce businesses to join us to make something new.
- Understand business logic and requirements, and translate to data analysis framework, metrics systems and dashboard;
- Describe the situation of businesses, explain the fluctuations of business, and provide valuable suggestions with reports;
- Driving the growth of reach/advertising, and improving ROI; exploring and optimizing the measurement of LTV and ROI;
- Have previous experience or able to quickly learn supply chain, operation and product in the Ecommerce setting and work on finding KOL, optimizing supply chain and improving user experience;
- Collaborate with supply chain and product teams to estimate inventory and sales, validate and improve the accuracy of the model.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in mathematics, statistics, computer science is preferred; or major in science or engineering or engaged in data statistics, analysis, modeling related working areas after graduation;
- At least 3 years of working experience in data analysis, and have a good business sense in e-commerce;
- Proficient in SQL and tableau and familiar with Python or R for data analysis and modelling;
- Machine learning and predictive modelling experience is a plus.
- To succeed in the role, you need to be a proactive, self-driven and impact-driven person.
- Be able to work with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Our team encourages working smart over working hard.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com
Compensation Description (annually)
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $132187 - $312000 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
At ByteDance/TikTok our benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support ByteDancers to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off(PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.