Data ScientistFull time
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will utilise data to create innovative solutions, enhancing decision-making processes, driving value, and supporting business growth.
The Data Scientist at Three plays a critical role in driving data-driven decision making, enhancing operational efficiencies, and crafting solutions that foster revenue growth and risk/fraud mitigation. They will be deeply involved in the entire data science lifecycle, from stakeholder engagement, scoping, and data collection to modelling and deployment.
- Design and implement ML/AI solutions using business and network data to optimise operational outcomes.
- Source, extract, and transform data to perform analysis and build ML models.
- Employ the Data Science Toolkit and best practices throughout the data science lifecycle.
- Demonstrate structured analytical skills, consistently learning new industry and technology trends.
- Advocate for best practices, even if it means challenging existing norms where AI/ML may not be the optimal solution.
- Collaborate with business partners for solution support, model updates, and training needs.
- Actively contribute to sprint planning, estimation, and backlog prioritisation within an agile framework.
- Mentor, manage, and foster growth among ‘citizen data scientists’ in the organisation.
- Team up with data analysts, data engineers, and business SMEs to ensure innovative and holistic solutions.
- Expertise in Python and SQL.
- Advantage with familiarity with Spark & Databricks
- Demonstrated experience in designing advanced models/algorithms addressing core customer challenges.
- Excellent communication, data visualisation, code management, and cloud deployment skills.
- An MSc or equivalent practical experience, paired with over 4 years of professional experience in a data science role.