The Lagunitas Brewing Company began on a kitchen stove in Northern California in 1993 and has always looked to the future – whether supporting local communities by turning beer into money for the cause, or fueling stories, songs, and experiences with our IPA. Wherever you go: Beer Speaks, People Mumble.
What You’ll Get
- Benefits – Awesome coverage for: Medical, Dental & Vision
- Time off - Approx 33 days off in your first year (combo of vacay, holidays and personal days)
- Retirement – up to 5% contribution on 401K plan
- BEER – and non-alcoholic Lagunitas beverages
- Schwag – 50% off food and merch
- Gym Membership – $50 monthly reimbursement for that beer belly (or at least to prevent it)
- Pet Insurance – keep your fur babies covered with pet insurance options
- Skills to Pay the Bills – professional development, 24/7 operation
- Opportunities – Expand your horizons in CA, Chicago . . . the world!
- It’s Friday, Ya’ll – Get Paid every other Friday, starting at: 73,991.84 - $83,240.82
About the Role
The Sales Data Master will be a strong, confident, engaging self-starter with data management expertise. This role will be responsible for providing clean and accurate data to analysts and key stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Identify relevant data sources and sets to mine for business needs, and collect large structured and unstructured datasets and variables
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big-data sets; perform data and error analysis to improve models; clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy
- Own future ideas on development of Power BI dataset and management. (D&T develops the dataset).
- Prediction modeling and machine learning that can forecast sales with Python and R
- Implement analytical models in production by collaborating with software developers and machine-learning engineers
- Map interdepartmental data sets and validate data sources to ensure stakeholders confidence.
- Work quickly, creatively, and confidently to solve immediate business needs.
- Data Scientist with expertise using data-driven techniques for analyzing large amounts of data, and solving business cases by spotting trends, patterns, and relationships within data.
- Collect, map, and manage all data for sales bonus metrics, sales performance, distributor sales performance.
- Support the commercial strategy, pricing, and category development departments with consistent, optimized, and clean data sources.
- Prepare monthly scorecards for leadership.
- Explore and create ways to assist in data driven sales.
What We’re Lookin' For
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- 5+ years database management experience
- Development experience with Power BI reporting or other relational database platforms required
- Strong analytical and technical skills required
- Individual who is excited to support a data driven sales team
- CPG / Adult Beverage Industry experience preferred
There is a seat at our bar for Everyone
At Lagunitas, we welcome people (and dogs) from all walks of life. Anyone, regardless of their race, creed, nation of origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, veteran status, marital status, or age, has a home here. Love, progress, and acceptance will always have a seat at our bar.