Data Scientist IIFull time
Leverege is a dynamic and innovative software company at the forefront of the Internet of Things (IoT) and AI/ML space. As a Data Scientist with Leverege, you’ll play a crucial role in developing and deploying machine learning models on both edge and cloud platforms to address challenges for Fortune 500 companies around the world. Join our collaborative team and contribute to creating solutions that scale using the power of the Google Cloud Platform.
You must have 2-3 years of professional experience and excel in a fast-moving team environment, be highly organized, and have excellent problem solving and debugging skills. Experience required with Python, Enterprise Cloud ML services (i.e. Sagemaker, AzureML, Vertex AI), and open source AI/ML frameworks.
- Contribute to monitoring and tuning of currently deployed computer vision models, from pilot to scale.
- Lead data set curation and model training experiments.
- Engage in ongoing design of Leverege’s ML solutions as we approach new problems and applications to existing technologies.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a relevant field.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Hands-on experience with ML frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Cloud ML services (Sagemaker, AzureML, Vertex AI).
- Highly organized with a strong grasp of industry best practices.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Demonstrated experience in solving problems using Computer Vision.
- Solid understanding of cloud products, particularly AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Academic research background in the applied domain of expertise.
- Note: Leverege is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.