Data Scientist IIFull time
Do you want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
This position will work with business leaders and functional domain experts to formulate use-cases, turn them into data requirements and structure end to end analytics-based solutions. The role’s primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, statistical analysis, and machine learning models to build and deploy high quality prediction systems integrated with our applications and services.
- Mines and analyzes complex and unstructured data sets using As part of customer experience team, Mines and analyzes complex and unstructured and semi structured data sets using AI and ML to derive data driven decision making.
- Uses statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms to carry out descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics use cases.
- Coordinate with different functional teams including cloud and data engineers to deploy, implement and scale models as well as monitor outcomes including model performance and data accuracy.
- Maps analytical insights into actionable recommendations and communicate to a diverse audience across the organization to drive adoption of analytics in daily work
- Engages with business leaders and functional domain experts to map business ideas & opportunities into analytical use cases and defines an implementation strategy.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s Degree and 4+ years of work experience in related field
- Advanced analytics tools (Python, R) to work on AI and ML use cases using transfer learning
- Familiar with cloud technologies for model development and deployment
- Ability to create repeatable, automated processes & data pipelines
- Relevant experience in the space of NLP and text analysis
- Attractive, fair remuneration including participation in our bonus scheme
- Balance of work, family and free time due to flexible working time and the possibility of remote work within the organizational framework
- Health and life insurance
You will work hybrid or remote with the possibility to come to our Duluth site on purpose to team up with your wonderful AGCO colleagues. Duluth is located in Georgia with a 30 minutes driving distance from Atlanta.
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.