We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Who we are: Trusaic is a regulatory compliance software company focused on creating better work environments, for everyone. Our mission is to help organizations create authentic change, whether that be by achieving pay equity, fostering a more diverse and inclusive workforce, increasing bottom lines, or offering more affordable healthcare.
Every day we wake up driven to make the working world a better place. If you’re interested in working in an environment where your individual contributions make a big impact, then Trusaic is the place for you.
Our culture: A culture fit is arguably one the most important aspects of a job opportunity. At Trusaic we pride ourselves in the people who make up our small, but growing team. We wear multiple hats and we help each other because the collective good of our company is made up by our individual efforts. We’re always looking to improve our processes and no workday is the same. We have a collaborative spirit, passionate hearts, and strong minds.
We celebrate each other’s company during group events, luncheons, trivia, happy hours, lunch and learns, and a whole lot more. At Trusaic, we fully subscribe to the work hard, play hard motto.
Overview of role: We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to contribute to servicing our clients and to the continued expansion of our software offerings focused on furthering diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. The successful candidate will be proficient in working on several projects simultaneously, coding and quality testing while also feeling comfortable interpreting statistical results, translating those results for non-technical audiences, and presenting those translated results to management and to our clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide timely feedback to clients regarding completeness and correctness of data submissions;
- Carefully review work, perform data checks, before submitting for further review;
- Filter, sort, compute summary statistics, pivot tables, and merge data in spreadsheets;
- Write, document, test, and debug R code and output;
- Work within the git version control system;
- Provide frequent, timely updates to task progress at agreed-upon times;
- Interpret data, translate results for non-technical audiences, present findings.
- Master’s degree in quantitative subject e.g., statistics, econometrics, psychometrics, biostatistics, with 2 years post-masters work experience in a quantitative field that regularly required R coding, preferably working on multiple projects at a given time.
- Successfully completed coursework in probability and statistics, including linear and logistic regression, maximum likelihood estimation, hypothesis testing, model assessment and selection, and matrix algebra.
Career advancement: Our products rely heavily on some of the most topical and challenging issues in the world. From healthcare to closing the gender/race gap, we work in a fast-paced environment where things are changing all the time. Given the nature of our products, opportunities for growth, both personally and professionally, present themselves regularly.
With the right attitude, mind-set, and work ethic, anything is possible here. If you want to make a difference in the world, are dedicated to career growth, and dream big, then Trusaic is the place for you.
Compensation & Rewards
- Base Salary: $70,000 - $85,000 per year
- Healthcare Plans (medical, dental, and vision)
- 401K Plan: Eligibility for participation in the Company’s 401K plan, for which you will become eligible effective on the first day of the month after completing sixty (60) days of employment. The 401K Plan is currently funded by employee contributions only.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): fifteen (15) days of PTO on an annual basis.
- Group Healthcare Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Metro Reimbursement
- Monthly Luncheon
- Company Events & Activities
- Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
LOCATION Los Angeles, CA.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION Trusaic is a regulatory compliance software company focused on creating better work environments, for everyone. Our mission is to help organizations create authentic change, whether that be by achieving pay equity, fostering a more diverse and inclusive workforce, increasing bottom lines, or offering more affordable healthcare.