Specialist - Data ScientistFull time
Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. We’re committed to those who seek to discover the undiscoverable and dare to disrupt the norm. Bring your bold ideas and fearless risk-taking to redefine connectivity and transform how the world shares stories and experiences that matter. When you step into a career with AT&T, you won’t just imagine the future – you’ll create it.
As a Specialist Data Scientist, you will:
Translate business problems to insights and codes solutions using data extraction, cleansing, feature engineering, exploratory data analysis, model selection/creation. Design, build, and analyze large and complex data sets from various structured and unstructured sources while thinking strategically about data use and data design.
- Basic proficiency in algorithm categories such as Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning,
- Coding proficiency required in at least one data science language (Python, R, Scala, and SQL),
- Requires Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in a Quantitative field of study such as Data Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering or Physics.
- Requires 1-2 years basic data science experience.
- Requires on site presence 3-5 days a week in Dallas/Plano.
Our Specialist Data Specialist earn between $89,400-$169,800. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected.
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.