Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish! The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it!
We are looking for experienced data scientists with a passion for using machine learning/ deep learning in areas like NLP, computer vision and recommendation systems to transform user experiences and business processes in AppleCare Digital team located in Bangalore, India.
- Proficiency in building large scale personalisation & recommendation algorithms and knowledge of information retrieval & ranking algorithms
- Experience in Deep Learning and classical Machine Learning, including but not limited to CNN/RNN architectures, Reinforcement learning, Graph Neural networks.
- Experience with one or more Deep Learning packages including but not limited to TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Research experience on large language model fine-tuning and usage.
- Proficiency in Python programming
- Working knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and No-SQL databases.
- Experience with unstructured data like images & text is a plus
- Strong communication skills and the ability to naturally explain difficult technical topics to everyone from data scientists to engineers to business partners
- Engage with others to find opportunities, understand requirements, and translate those requirements into technical solutions.
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines in partnership with other data scientists and data engineers iteratively to provide insights at scale.
- Develop reusable ML models and assets working closely with engineering team to ensure scalability and industrialisation as models move into production.
Education & Experience
Ph.D. in Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Operations Research or related field or B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S. in related field with 5+ years experience applying machine learning techniques to real business problems