Are you looking to work at the forefront of Machine Learning and AI? Would you be excited to apply cutting edge Generative AI algorithms to solve real world problems with significant impact? The Generative AI Innovation Center at AWS is a new strategic team that helps AWS customers implement Generative AI solutions and realize transformational business opportunities. This is a team of strategists, data scientists, engineers, and solution architects working step-by-step with customers to build bespoke solutions that harness the power of generative AI.
The team helps customers imagine and scope the use cases that will create the greatest value for their businesses, select and train the right models, define paths to navigate technical or business challenges, develop proof-of-concepts, and make plans for launching solutions at scale. The GenAI Innovation Center team provides guidance on best practices for applying generative AI responsibly and cost efficiently.
You will work directly with customers and innovate in a fast-paced organization that contributes to game-changing projects and technologies. You will design and run experiments, research new algorithms, and find new ways of optimizing risk, profitability, and customer experience.
We’re looking for ML Data Scientists capable of using GenAI and other techniques to design, evangelize, and implement state-of-the-art solutions for never-before-solved problems.
Key job responsibilities
As an ML Data Scientist, you will
- Collaborate with ML scientist and architects to Research, design, develop, and evaluate cutting-edge generative AI algorithms to address real-world challenges
- Interact with customers directly to understand the business problem, help and aid them in implementation of generative AI solutions, deliver briefing and deep dive sessions to customers and guide customer on adoption patterns and paths to production
- Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, blog posts, sample code, and presentations adapted to technical, business, and executive stakeholder
- Provide customer and market feedback to Product and Engineering teams to help define product direction
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Masters degree (or European advanced degree equivalent) in Computer Science, or related technical, math, or scientific field
- Relevant experience in building large scale machine learning or deep learning models
- Experience communicating across technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in using Python and hands on experience building models with deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, MXNet
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proven knowledge of Generative AI and hands-on experience of building applications with large foundation models
- Proven knowledge of AWS platform and tools
- PhD degree in Computer Science, or related technical, math, or scientific field
- Hands-on experience of building ML solutions on AWS
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.