We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
This exciting role merges data and business development, harnessing the power of analytics and data science to drive transformation within our department. You will partner with our Business Development team, uncovering groundbreaking insights from complex market data to innovate and optimize our operations, pushing predictive and generative modeling and ensuring the accuracy and reliability of our data-driven insights.
The candidate possesses analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyze, and interpret large data sets, using this information to develop data-driven solutions to business challenges. The Data Scientist will support Business Development department, have strong experience using a variety of data mining / data analysis methods, and a variety of data tools to build and implement models. Must have a proven ability to drive business results from data-based information.
- Work with Business Development stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging market data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data to drive optimization and improvement of Business Development
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation and margins optimization.
- Develop processes, reports and dashboards (CRM Analytics & Power BI) to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in STEM and 4+ years of related experience is required.
- Salesforce Developer / Technical Architect certification
- Solid and proven experience with Salesforce on both architecture and CRM Analytics.
- Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate
- Data Science Certification
- Coding knowledge and experience with: Python, SQL, SAQL (Salesforce), DAX & Power Query (Power BI), etc.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of Business Development in Oil and Gas.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from Tech Prof – Data Science, Sr to Tech Prof – Data Science, Principal.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.