Leverage experience with consulting in the civil sector to define business problems and develop analytics solutions with a focus on operationalizing machine learning (ML) models and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies. Lead a team of data scientists and analysts in developing advanced analytics-focused solutions in partnership with market leaders. Oversee the development of the organization strategy for AI, including managing a portfolio of engagements across a program. Take an active role in the development, mentoring, and coaching of a team of data scientists, developers, and domain experts. Work to actively enhance the diversity of the program, and play a lead role in attracting, developing, and retaining a world-class team of data science professionals supporting clients’ toughest business challenges with AI.
On our team, you’ll use your leadership skills and data science expertise to create real-world impact. You’ll work closely with clients to understand their questions and needs, and then dig into their data-rich environments to find the pieces of their information puzzle. You’ll guide teammates and lead the development of algorithms and systems. You’ll guide the right combination of tools and frameworks to turn sets of disparate data points into objective answers to advise your clients as they make informed decisions. Ultimately, you’ll provide a deep understanding of the business challenge, what it all means, and how it can be used.
Work with us as we use data science for good.
Join us. The world can’t wait.
- 5+ years of experience with analytics and AI delivery in a consulting or operational delivery role, including defining strategy, establishing client relationships, and delivering innovative solutions
- 5+ years of experience in the application of data science and advanced data analytics to business use cases, including structured, unstructured, relational and data mining, ML techniques, and cloud technologies to operationalize AI
- 5+ years of experience with project management, client relationship building, and stakeholder communication capabilities, including product lines
- 5+ years of experience with managing contracts, including subcontractors and staff to deliver high quality and highly innovative analytics services
- 3+ years of experience in AI, Python programming, Deep Learning frameworks, including PyTorch, MXNet, TensorFlow, and Keras, and big data technologies, including PySpark, Synapse, and Databricks
- 3+ years of experience with applying data visualization techniques to tell the story of the data, leveraging data to inform decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice If You Have:
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments, manage competing priorities, and stay highly organized
- Ability to work independently within a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Ability to create effective frameworks to aid the discussion of complicated technical topics
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills to articulate with both technical and business partners
- Possession of excellent interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and prospective senior government clients
- Possession of excellent interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and prospective clients
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or DAWIA Level III Program Manager Certification
- Agile Certified Professional (ACP) or Certified ICAgile Professional Certification preferred
- Master’s degree
Create Your Career:
Grow With Us
Your growth matters to us—that’s why we offer a variety of ways for you to develop your career. With professional and leadership development opportunities like upskilling programs, tuition reimbursement, mentoring, and firm-sponsored networking, you can chart a unique and fulfilling career path on your own terms.
A Place Where You Belong
Diverse perspectives cultivate collective ingenuity. Booz Allen’s culture of respect, equity, and opportunity means that, here, you are free to bring your whole self to work. With an array of business resource groups and other opportunities for connection, you’ll develop your community in no time.
Support Your Well-Being
Our comprehensive benefits package includes wellness programs with HSA contributions, paid holidays, paid parental leave, a generous 401(k) match, and more. With these benefits, plus the option for flexible schedules and remote and hybrid locations, we’ll support you as you pursue a balanced, fulfilling life—at work and at home.
Your Candidate Journey
At Booz Allen, we know our people are what propel us forward, and we value relationships most of all. Here, we’ve compiled a list of resources so you’ll know what to expect as we forge a connection with you during your journey as a candidate with us.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $93,300.00 to $212,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees. Work Model Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility. If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.