Data Science Intern 2024Full time
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Data Science team is looking for summer interns. The team applies AI and machine learning techniques to big customer data to address and challenge business problems, such as driving go-to-market strategies, sales prioritization, increasing product engagement and customer service improvement.
All 2024 Adobe interns will be ‘co-located hybrid. This means that interns will be assigned to an Adobe office location, but in-office schedules will be flexible and determined by team. All interns must live in the same state, country, and within commuting distance of their assigned Adobe office so they can be on-site as needed.
What You’ll Do
- Extract and analyze data to understand the customer product life cycle and value realization from the product
- Identify and report product features of high and low usage
- Develop dashboards/reports that provide useful insights to business leaders
- Develop scripts to automate data extraction from product databases
- Develop in-house analytical tools that improve the productivity and efficiency of analytical tasks
What You Need to Succeed
- Currently enrolled full time and pursuing a Master’s in Statistics, Mathematics, or Engineering is desired; or equivalent experience required
- Solid understanding of SQL and R/Python
- Understanding of statistical modeling/machine learning/ data mining concepts, and a track record solving problems with these methods.
- Ability to apply statistical/machine learning techniques such as hypothesis testing, time series forecasting, linear and logistic regression, random forests, etc.
- Ability to participate in a full-time internship between May-September
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $45.00 – $55.00 hourly. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay rate for your job location during the hiring process.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.