Dell Technologies provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge, and respect every one of our more than 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Graduate Intern onboard our Worldwide Service Procurement team in Singapore.
Join us as a Data Science Graduate Intern on our Graduate Intern team in Singapore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Data Science Graduate Intern, you will be responsible in driving new approaches to how we generate meaning and value from data. You play a critical role in helping our business leverage emerging technologies (e.g. artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, robotics) and increase value to our end customers. As part of your day-to-day, you will partner with Global Commodity Managers & Global Supply Managers to create new tools and features that enhances our capabilities in a complex business environment. For this role, you will report to Procurement Director – Global Service Parts. This is an exclusive opportunity to learn from many of the best talents within Worldwide Service Procurement.
- Contributes to business strategy and decision making through knowledge of existing and emerging data science principles, theories, and techniques
- Produces actionable recommendations by interpreting, exploring, identifying, and communicating insights discovered from complex data sets
- Partners internal & external stakeholders to gather and examine data from disparate sources with the goal of discovering previously hidden insights
- Develops and codes software programs, algorithms, and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources
- Constructs predictive models, algorithms, and probability engines; verifies model and algorithm effectiveness based on actual results
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Strong business acumen, good knowledge of industry and supply chain principles
- Experience with Data Analytics, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation
- Solid knowledge of database systems, data visualization/ modelling tools, business intelligence, and programming expertise with C, C++, R, Python, Visual Basic, SQL
- Eye for detail, analytical, and able to work effectively in multiple Agile/ Purpose Built Teams
- Good leadership, problem solving, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Graduate student pursuing advanced degree (Masters or PhD) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, or equivalent.
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date: 31 November2023
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Dell’s Flexible & Hybrid Work Culture
At Dell Technologies, we believe our best work is done when flexibility is offered.
We know that freedom and flexibility are crucial to all our employees no matter where you are located and our flexible and hybrid work style allows team members to have the freedom to ideate, be innovative, and drive results their way. To learn more about our work culture, please visit our locations page.