Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously? Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced Data Science & Analytics group in the industry, developing sophisticated mathematical models and algorithms and applying Operations Research techniques?
Then join P&G as a Data Science for Supply Chain Intern! Through your internship, you will build your Data Science and Analytics skills, develop your ability to influence and think strategically and learn how to work across domains and functions to make P&G’s supply chain more performant, more resilient and more sustainable.
Find out more about IT at P&G at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ial3aeA9SE.
As a data science for supply chain intern, you will:
- Influence decisions from daily through to strategic ones, made across functions, at all levels of leadership, to have a meaningful impact on the performance, resiliency and environmental footprint of one of the largest CPG companies in the world;
- Build the next generation of supply chain analytics, using:
- Mathematical modeling techniques: decision analysis, optimization, machine learning, simulation etc.;
- Programming languages (at least one of these): Python, SQL, R, Hive/Impala, MATLAB, etc.;
- Data Visualization: Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Work with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytical solutions;
- Communicate insights from complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to act based on the insights you derive;
- Belong to an award-winning Analytics / Operations Research community that is global in scope and operates across P&G’s supply chains.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities;
- Continuous mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and other top leaders in the field;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance and embracing diversity.
- Job Qualifications
You are the right fit if you:
- Are currently studying a Master’s degree in a quantitative degree (Engineering, Statistics, Operation Research, Decisions Sciences, Computer Science, Applied Math, Economics etc.);
- Have strong analytical skills and demonstrated proficiency in at least one programming language (R, Python, SQL, etc.) or family of techniques (optimization, simulation, machine learning, predictive modeling, etc.);
- Have had proven successes in leadership and priority setting as well as problem solving;
- Are able to derive insights from data and optimally communicate those insights to drive action;
- Have excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams;
- Are proficient in English.
- We are offering internships of at least 3 months throughout the year.
- Working in an international and inclusive environment, with diverse and supporting colleagues;
- Continued self-development via coaching, trainings and a general Growth Mindset working environment;
- Competitive pay and travel covered from home location to Brussels and back;
- A vibrant and modern working environment, supporting employees’ wellbeing;
- Subsidized company restaurant with many options every day;
- On-site vibrant Café for breaks and less formal meetings;
- On-site fitness room and possibility to join weekly group sport activities.
- On-site medical department;
- Flexibility in terms of working hours;
- Employee Assistance Program by Optum with the possibility of 5 sessions with a psychologist per year;
- Supporting employee’s commute: on-site bike parking and shower facilities, shuttle between Heizel metro and the office every few minutes in the morning and evening, carpooling community, car parking.
Are you excited about the role? deep dive into p&g and check the below insightful links:
Our hiring process consists of three main steps: 1) application, 2) online assessments and 3) interviews. Click here to get all the tips to be fully prepared.
P&G is driven to make life better, not just within the company, but across the globe. Click here to check out how we make a meaningful impact on the world.
We are the world’s largest consumer goods company. Click here to discover about our iconic brands.
Encouraging diversity in all its forms, P&G is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and promotes equal opportunities.
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. At P&G we strive to build a culture where everyone feels welcome, included, and able to bring their full selves to work.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please click here if you require an accommodation during the application process. Please make sure to wait to hear back from us regarding your accommodation before proceeding with the online assessment, we thank you in advance for your patience.