Data Science EngineerFull time
Job available in 5 locations New York, New York, United States of America San Francisco, California, United States of America San Jose, California, United States of America Remote, Massachusetts, United States of America Remote, New York, United States of America
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe 3D & Immersive team is seeking an experienced data science professional to drive our culture of data-driven decision-making.
At 3D&I we are revolutionizing the use of 3D in digital creation! We are obsessed with helping digital artists do their best 3D work. As a Data Scientist on our team, you will work with Product, Marketing and Engineering to build the data ecosystem and discover insights. Adding business context to the data insights will allow you to craft compelling narratives that drive decision making. You will have a direct impact on the 3D&I business and product decisions!
Join one of Adobe’s fastest and coolest organizations, and help us unlock 3D power across all digital creation through data and insight.
What You’ll Do:
- Work across the 3D&I organization and our partners to uncover insights and guide business decisions
- Collaborate with 3D&I leadership to define and implement the right metrics to track our business and product performance
- Regularly monitor and contextualize reports to build a consistent narrative and insights
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of professional experience in data science/analytics
- BS or MS degree in an analytical field: statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics, etc. or 10+years of equivalent practical experience
- Expert in storytelling and creating data visualizations to effectively communicate analysis results
- Experience partnering with multiple teams across Adobe
- Hands-on knowledge of descriptive and inferential statistics to understand usage behaviors and generate hypotheses
- Strong proficiency in querying and manipulating large datasets using SQL-like languages on cloud (Databricks, Spark-SQL)
- Familiarity with ML for propensity estimation and causal inference with observational data or experimental designs
- Experience crafting dashboards in Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience with modern data science workflows on the cloud (Databricks, Git, Jupyter, Python, AWS, Azure)
- Excellent communication, relationship skills, and a strong standout colleague
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or Adobe Customer Journey Analytics a plus
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $122,400 – $223,000 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process. At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email email@example.com or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.