Delivering excellence at the intersection of data science, research and industry expertise, our AI, Machine Learning and Data Analytics teams go beyond where any bank has gone before. We ask the questions and find the answers to create solutions and technology that help to solve the world’s most pressing problems, improving and protecting our customer and client experiences every day. Whether you’re working with artificial intelligence, big data, machine learning or robotics, our entrepreneurial team environment challenges you to push the limits of your expertise in the pursuit of impactful and commercial real-world applications.
What to expect
Our 9 Week Summer Internship Program begins in June. Your professional growth and development will be supported throughout the internship program via project work related to your professional interests, mentorship, engaging speaker series with senior leaders and more. Full-time employment offers may be extended upon successful completion of the program.
Our areas of focus include Big Data Analytics, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Natural Language Processing, Classical Machine Learning, Time Series, Automation, Explainability and Interpretability.
Our team of global experts is always working to keep us ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re looking for fresh thinking like yours—to design, build, deploy and run tomorrow’s innovative technology and analytics.
Key Qualifications include:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) with an expected graduation of December 2024 - Summer 2025.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Python
Desirable skills include:
- Knowledge of machine learning / data science theory, techniques and tools and experience working with large disparate data sets
- Experience in mathematics and statistics modelling
- Awareness of big data technologies (Hive, Hadoop, Spark) and standard analytical tech stacks (Jupyter Notebooks, AWS, Spark, PyTorch etc.)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present findings to a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of and proficiency in SQL and/or R
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
We will review summer internship applications as they are received and extend offers on a rolling basis. We strongly encourage that you apply early as programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
©2022 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran#