Advisory Consultant - GenAIFull time
Dell Technologies customers rely on our products and services to drive progress. So we take the service we provide extremely seriously. Service Delivery is all about making sure our technical solutions help clients fulfil their priorities, challenges and initiatives. As trusted advisors, we build in-depth knowledge of what each client wants to achieve. Then we make sure the services delivered by Dell Technologies deliver on all our promises. We also work closely with Sales and Global Services colleagues to develop strategic account growth plans, and to identify and pursue sales opportunities.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Advisory Consultant on our Consulting Team in Bangalore.
What you’ll achieve
As an Advisory Consultant (Delivery Enterprise Architect) within the Dell organization, aligned to Consulting Service Delivery, you will provide consultative business and technical delivery services for a range of complex customer-facing consulting engagements, in partnership with Global Pre-Sales, Account Management and Solutioning Teams. Specifically, you will be part of projects deploying, administering and configurating Large Language Model and Generative AI software stacks. These projects will focus on allowing Dell customers to deploy and fine-tune GenAI models.
Also, as the senior-most technical member of the Delivery team, for the GenAI/Data Science Practice, you will work alongside other Dell badged Consultants, to earn the customer’s trust through competence, technical acumen, consulting expertise, and partnership. You would also be responsible for providing guidance/oversight to these individuals and technical grooming activities for their skill upgrading. This position requires a dynamic individual with expert customer-facing skills, leadership qualities and forecasting abilities for a particular technology and its lifecycle. The ability to guide customers and communicate technical processes and ideas is essential. These engagements often ensure that the customer is also enabled in the technologies being delivered.
- Work directly with Senior Leadership and support Consulting Lead, Practice Lead, Senior Principal Engineers, and other Sr Solution Architects in working with Sales, Pre-Sales, GTM and Customers in an Advisory Role, providing competency and product based solutioning and help towards deal-closures
- Work with our customers to architect and build new GenAI Solutions & Services, become an agent of change within customer organizations
- Use DevSecOps to accelerate the development processes, suggesting and implementing architectural improvements, recommending process improvements for infrastructure and platform layers of the GenAI Solution
- Support Consulting Lead, Practice Lead, Senior Principal Engineers and other Sr Solution Architects in working with Sales, Pre-Sales, GTM and Customers in an Advisory Role, providing competency and product based solutioning and help towards deal-closures
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing release pipelines, along with Practice Lead, to ensure the faster release of new features to productions systems and smooth project delivery,
- Take the first step towards your dream career
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Overall 12+ years of experience in the IT Industry, with preferably a master’s degree in data science, machine learning etc.
- At least, 6+ years of experience working in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data in a customer-facing services delivery role.
- At least, 5+ years of experience implementing and supporting infrastructure deployment, setup, and configuration through automation (preferable)
- Deep understanding of the GenAI tooling ecosystem including knowledge and experience of Kubernetes, MLOps and AIOps tools.
- Experience and deep knowledge of Large Language Models (LLM), hands on experience with MLOps and AIOps tools such as cnvrg.io, MLFlow and Domino.
- Knowledge of the Nvidia AI tool suite such as Bright Command Manager, NeMo Framework, Triton Inference Server, and others.
- Deep knowledge of K8s application deployments, helm charts and K8s operators.
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date: 6th Nov 2023
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Dell’s Flexible & Hybrid Work Culture
At Dell Technologies, we believe our best work is done when flexibility is offered.
We know that freedom and flexibility are crucial to all our employees no matter where you are located and our flexible and hybrid work style allows team members to have the freedom to ideate, be innovative, and drive results their way. To learn more about our work culture, please visit our locations page.