Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Our client is backed by one of the most successful incubators in the world, and builds next generation interfaces to AI systems.
- As a member of the deep learning team, you will design, develop, configure and optimize deep neural networks for various tasks such as detection and classification.
- Ability to work fast with teams in an open-table company culture is important.
- PhD, M.Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Econometrics.
- High proficiency in C++, Python and/or Java.
- Experience with data-driven statistical or machine learning methods.
- Enjoys a highly collaborative environment with minimal supervision.
- Experience with software engineering best practices including unit testing, continuous integration, and source control.
Great to have:
- Proficiency in Torch, Theano, Caffe.
- Top-tier publications (NIPS, PAMI, CVPR etc.) or proven successful industry experience.